Symptoms of hearing loss
Do I have a hearing loss?
Try this simple checklist;
- Do you suffer an annoying ringing sensation or noise in your ears (tinnitus)?
- Do you often miss conversation in background noise?
- Does background noise bother you when you are with other people?
- Do you get confused about where sounds are coming from?
- Do people seem like they mumble or speak in a softer voice?
- Do you find yourself asking people to repeat what they have said?
- Do you have difficulty hearing speech coming from the television or radio and require the volume to be turned up above a normal listening level?
- Do you have difficulty understanding speech through the telephone clearly?
- Do you often miss the telephone or doorbell ringing?
- Do you feel sensitive to loud sudden noises?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions, you should register now for your FREE hearing test.